- The log in page is here: https://safeministry.training/login
- In order to log in, you first need to create an account here: https://safeministry.training/create-account
- Once you have created your account you can log in using the email address and password that you selected.
- Make sure that your email address and password are entered correctly. They are case sensitive, and a common problem occurs when copying and pasting email addresses and passwords, where a space is added to the end.
- If your attempts to log in are unsuccessful, don’t keep trying! If you have more than a certain number of unsuccessful attempts close together, the system will lock you out for a period of time.
- If you are not sure of your password, use the ‘lost your password?’ link on the log in page. This will send you a special password reset link to your email address. Click on this link within 30 minutes to reset your password. If the click doesn’t seem to work, try copying and pasting it into the address bar of your browser.
Tag: logging in
Creating an account and enrolling in a course
Creating an account and Enrolling in/paying for a course
If you experience problems creating an account or paying for Safe Ministry Training (either online or face to face courses) please check through these common solutions:
- Make sure that any anti-virus or anti-malware software is not interfering with accessing this site.
- Note that creating an account is a separate process to enrolling in training. You need to create an account first and then you can enrol in training.
- You can pay by credit/debit card (Mastercard or Visa) or PayPal. Paypal allows you use whatever sources of cash/credit you have linked to your PayPal account. We are no longer able to accept direct deposit as a payment method.
Most problems at this point relate to one of the following:
- Trying to use a device with a small screen. While we have tried to make the website functional on a wide range of devices, those with very small screens and/or low resolutions will make it harder to navigate or use the site.
Please try again using a larger screen.
- Issues with your web browser. Please see this article for suggested solutions.