Christmas/New Year Support.
Support through this ticket system will generally be available through the Christmas/New Year period – Dec 24th-Jan 4th, noting the following:
- No support available on public holidays.
- Possible delays in responding to support tickets on other days.
We appreciate your patience.
We are committed to helping resolve any problems you may have using this site or the training courses.
Please note the following:
- If you not familiar with using the internet or uncomfortable with using it, your first action should be to contact the Online Assistant in your church (if you are part of a Sydney Anglican church). Your Senior Minister will be able to tell you who that is.
- We have a growing knowledge base of articles and frequently asked questions that might well assist you with your issue. Please consult the Knowledge Base before raising a support ticket
If you do submit a support ticket, we will endeavour to respond to your problem within one business day.
If you still need assistance after consulting the Knowledge Base, please raise a support ticket below (by clicking on ‘New Ticket’ at the top left of the form). If you are not logged into your account, choose ‘Continue as guest’).
- You do not need to be logged in to submit a ticket, but logging in will fill in some of the information for you.
- Do give us as much detail as possible, including any error messages.
- While we endeavour to assist as much as possible, we cannot guarantee trouble free operation with every single internet connected device.
- Phone assistance is generally not available
- Log in problems.
Please try the following before submitting a ticket:
If you haven’t reset your password, please try that.
If you still have log in problems, please clear your web browser cookies and cache by following the instructions here.