We are committed to helping resolve any problems you may have using this site or the training courses.
Please note the following:
- If you not familiar with using the internet or uncomfortable with using it, your first action should be to contact the Online Assistant in your church (if you are part of a Sydney Anglican church). Your Senior Minister will be able to tell you who that is.
- We have a growing knowledge base of articles and frequently asked questions that might well assist you with your issue. Please consult the Knowledge Base before raising a support ticket
If you do submit a support ticket, we will endeavour to respond to your problem within one business day.
If you still need assistance after consulting the Knowledge Base, please raise a support ticket below (if you are not logged into your account, choose ‘Continue as guest’).
- You do not need to be logged in to submit a ticket, but logging in will fill in some of the information for you.
- Do give us as much detail as possible, including any error messages.
- While we endeavour to assist as much as possible, we cannot guarantee trouble free operation with every single internet connected device.
- Phone assistance is generally not available
- Log in problems.
Please try the following before submitting a ticket:
If you haven’t reset your password, please try that.
If you still have log in problems, please clear your web browser cookies and cache by following the instructions here.