Weekend/Public Holiday Support.
- No support is available on public holidays.
- Very limited support may be available on weekends.
We are committed to helping resolve any problems you may have using this site or the training courses.
Please note the following:
- If you not familiar or comfortable with using the internet or computers, your first action should be to contact the Online Assistant in your church (if you are part of a Sydney Anglican church). Your Senior Minister will be able to tell you who that is.
- We have a growing list of articles and frequently asked questions that might well assist you with your issue. Please consult the Knowledge Base before raising a support ticket
If you do submit a support ticket, we will endeavour to respond to your problem within one business day.
If you still need assistance after consulting the Knowledge Base, please raise a support ticket below (by clicking on ‘New Ticket’ at the top left of the form).
- You do not need to be logged in to submit a ticket (you can choose to ‘Continue as guest’), but logging in will fill in some of the information for you.
- Do give us as much detail as possible, including any error messages.
- While we endeavour to assist as much as possible, we cannot guarantee trouble free operation with every single internet connected device.
- Phone assistance is generally not available
- If you have Log In problems please try the following before submitting a ticket:
– If you haven’t reset your password, please try that.
– If you still have log in problems, please clear your web browser cookies and cache by following the instructions here or try logging in on a different browser.