Christmas/New Year Support.
- No support is available from 4pm December 23rd to 9am December 28th and between December 31st – January 2nd
- Very limited support will be available on non-holiday weekdays between December 24th and January 3rd
Support is generally not available on weekends or public holidays.
We are committed to helping resolve any problems you may have using this site or the training courses.
Please note the following:
- If you are not familiar or comfortable with using the internet or computers, your first action should be to contact the Online Assistant in your church (if you are part of a Sydney Anglican church). Your Senior Minister will be able to tell you who that is.
- We have a growing list of articles and frequently asked questions that might well assist you with your issue. Please consult the Knowledge Base before raising a support ticket.
If you do submit a support ticket, you will immediately receive an email acknowledging it has been successfully lodged. Once received, we will endeavour to respond to your problem within one business day.
If you still need assistance after consulting the Knowledge Base, please raise a support ticket below (by clicking on ‘New Ticket’ at the top left of the form).
- You do not need to be logged in to submit a ticket (you can choose to ‘Continue as guest’), but logging in will fill in some of the information for you.
- Do give us as much detail as possible, including any error messages.
- While we endeavour to assist as much as possible, we cannot guarantee trouble free operation with every single internet connected device.
- Phone assistance is generally not available
- If you have Log In problems please try the following before submitting a ticket:
– If you haven’t reset your password, please try that.
– If you still have log in problems, please clear your web browser cookies and cache by following the instructions here or try logging in on a different browser.