If you don’t have a Safe Ministry Training account on this website complete the form below, then log in to enrol in Safe Ministry training courses.
If you already have an account, please log in here.
- Each person must have a unique email address!
Read this article to see why this is necessary, and possible solutions if you do not have your own email address.
- Please register in the name you use for your WWCC, drivers licence or passport. This will be the name that appears on your certificate, and this cannot be changed later.
- Selecting your church. If you belong to a Sydney Anglican Church, it is important that you select your church from the dropdown field and NOT simply type the name of your church,
- To read about our training processes, go to the following pages: Online Training or Face-to-Face Training.
- Your chosen password should have a minimum of 12 characters and include upper and lowercase letter, at least one number and at least one non alpha-numeric characters.
Why these restrictions? Read this article for password tips
- If you have problems creating your account, please raise a support ticket