How Can We Help?
Creating an account and Enrolling in/paying for a course
If you experience problems creating an account or paying for Safe Ministry Training (either online or face to face courses) please check through these common solutions:
- Make sure that any anti-virus or anti-malware software is not interfering with accessing this site.
- Note that creating an account is a separate process to enrolling in training. You need to create an account first and then you can enrol in training.
- You can pay by credit/debit card (Mastercard or Visa) or PayPal. Paypal allows you use whatever sources of cash/credit you have linked to your PayPal account. We are no longer able to accept direct deposit as a payment method.
Most problems at this point relate to one of the following:
- Trying to use a device with a small screen. While we have tried to make the website functional on a wide range of devices, those with very small screens and/or low resolutions will make it harder to navigate or use the site.
Please try again using a larger screen.
- Issues with your web browser. Please see this article for suggested solutions.